Saturday, December 4, 2010

Frugal Friday: Online Clothing Deals

I'm really not much of a shopper. During the wee morning hours of Black Friday, I was warm under my bed covers with no regrets over ditching the insane shopping day. However, I do recognize that there are tons of great deals around this time of year. Even better, there are online deals for the lazy shoppers (aka me). Therefore, this Frugal Friday post lists some online deals happening at some of my preferred clothing stores. Ch-ch-check it out:

Express: $90 off your $250 purchase (Now-Dec 5th)

 American Eagle: Buy One Get One 50% Off for Sweaters/Hoodies (Now-Dec 14th)

Forever21: Free shipping for orders over $50 (Now-Dec 21st)


Anthropologie: Free standard shipping for orders over $150 (Now-Dec 23rd) 

 Victoria's Secret: Free scarf with sweater purchase

 Madewell: 25% off sweaters & free shipping on order over $100 (Now-Dec 5th)

Delia's: Major sale markdowns (Now-Dec 6th)


What are your favorite clothing stores? Do you prefer going out to shop or shopping online?

Today's Recommended Read: 9 Foods That May Help Save You Money (Health.com)

10 comments:

  1. i like urban outfitters. i like shopping online more, but its not always the best because i end up getting wrong sizes and what not. But going shopping in person can be kind of a drag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals! :)

    Like Sophie I love Urban Outfitters (but they can be pricey!). I also love Forever 21 and I buy my jeans from Old Navy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer shopping in-store so I can try on the clothes and make sure I like them. But I shop online from time to time for non-clothing items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katy (The Singing Runner) I like a lot of Urban's clothing as well, but unfortunately I didn't see any great online deals from them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all of the great links. I love shopping in general whether online or not....I really love a great deal. Your blog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge shopper. I only like to go shopping when I need things. Then, I usually end up buying from JC Penney, Kohls, TJ Maxx because they have good deals. Although I will splurge for jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've heard about the chaos of Black Friday but still, i'm SO jealous we don't have it in Oz! thanks for the links, btw. i'm in Canada for the month of december, so i'll have to see if those deals are over here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav store has to be Ann Taylor Loft. For some reason, I always thought of it as an old lady store. I went in one day with my friend and I have never turned back. haha. Since my work has me wearing business casual, their clothes fit that perfectly as well as things I could wear on the weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love shopping online. I usually shop at Gilt.com or American Eagle. Each time I buy something from AE they send me a coupon. It's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! thanks for the links
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete